FILAMENT LED LIGHT BULB
A Led filament light bulb is an electric light bulb which produces light with a LED that is shaped to look like a filament of an incandescent. The light bulb is supplied with electric current by feed through terminals or wires embedded in the glass. Most bulbs are sued in a socket which provides mechanical support and electrical connections.
- Filament led bulb to save 75% to 80% of energy cost in compare to traditional incandescent.
- Very long life normally up to 30,000 hours usage time.Hence can save investing cost.
- Illuminate at full output instantly when turned on.
- Provide an attractive return on investment for business and institutions when both energy and ladder time are included.
- A feature of 360 degrees viewing angle with very clear glass.Distribute Omnidirectional Light.
- Performance and life expectancy is not affected by frequent or even rapid on-off cycling.
- More resistant than incandescent to mechanical failure due to shock and vibration.
- Contain no mercury & Lead. +More